Who Wins The NBA Draft Lottery? Who Do You Pick First?

You stickin’ around bruh? Naaah

I know…it sure as hell isn’t Friday, but who wins the lottery tonight? If you had the keys to a franchise in the lottery, do you go with Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, Eric Gordon, Brook Lopez, OJ Mayo or some other cat?

I said during the season that Miami was gonna land the #1 and go with Beasley so I gotta stick to my guns.

Here are the participants:

1. Miami

2. Minnesota

3. Seattle

4. Memphis

5. New York

6. L.A. Clippers

7. Charlotte

8. Milwaukee

9. Indiana

10. Chicago

11. Phoenix

12. Sacramento

13. Portland

22 Responses to “Who Wins The NBA Draft Lottery? Who Do You Pick First?”

Beasley, Beasley and Beasley.

2. ronglover says:

I think Seattle lucks up and takes Derrick Rose.

3. Okori says:

Seattle (just to stick the knife in) and Derrick Rose to give KD and Jeff Green the orchestrator they need.

4. ronglover says:

ZACTLY!!! If I’m the 76ers I’m on the phone with either the Knicks or the Kings offering the #16 pick for Zach Randolph or Ron Artest.

Ron Ron Ron Ron Ron Ron!!!

6. ronglover says:

If Stefanski is serious he’ll be on horn trying to work a deal. Enough of this drafting a 6’7″ tweener. Time to go out and get a legit threat in the post.

I haven’t seen enough of Brand since he came back, but I like Randolph…alot. And Artest’s intensity would rub off on these guys something fierce. The 76ers will be a top 4 team in the EC next year if they play their cards right.

They have to get Artest. He and Reggie Evans on the same team?

Brand would be a nice move as well. I don’t know about Zach. There’s something to be said about his whole attitude in NY. He should have been balllllllin. I don’t care who the coach is, fans are, players with, what Clyde is reporting…

8. ronglover says:

Artest would be nice, gives the team instant toughness and a psychological edge because 80% of the league thinks Artest is nuts.

Brand or Artest?

10. ronglover says:

Artest, but before the injury Brand.

11. Co Co says:

I don’t know who gets the pick, but I’d take Rose.

12. MODI says:

Rose to Knicks… I’m getting really religious about the whole thing right now… pray with me…

PS: I can’t stand Zach. He is a selfish stat padder. If he stayed down low in the post where he belongs with his crafty game, then he would be an all-star every year. But Zach loves 17 footers and taking on 3 defenders while teammates are wide open

13. Okori says:

and…. Mizzo takes the L.

Bulls with the 1. They take the kid from the Chi. :)

Not really. Rose to Chi…Beasley to Miami just like I said here.
    It was when we had the other comment format, but I caught mad wreck for saying Beasley would be a member of the Heat. If I’m not mistaken Okori…it was from yo ass ;)

15. origin says:

NOOOOOOOOO Rose career will be ruined.

My bulls are the new generation of the late 80′s early 90′s clippers.

Get top 5 picks mess up their careers and trade them for peanuts.

Look at these fools draft picks since MJ retired.

Those fools don’t even deserve a high draft pick. It should have been given to the knicks by default……….LOL!!!

16. origin says:

Yeap you called it brotha Mizzo.

So does that mean the team favorite Hinrich will be traded???

Hell no they will make him a 2 guard.

D@MN this is a poorly put together team.

17. Diallo says:

Don’t the Bulls need to get a post presence eventually? lol That whole guard oriented lineup hasn’t exactly lit the league on fire.

18. Okori says:

they’ll probably take Beasley at 1. But, if i was them, the second i took Beasley i’d handcuff him to my strength and conditioning coach and made him get in tip-top shape and add strength.

They have to take Rose or Scoop will blow Chitown the hell up :)

Sup Fam!

I know you are a wrestler Okori but Beasley is gonna be fine. Trust me on that. I interviewed him last year and when he was 15 (he was a man then) I have footage from the Elite 24 where he and practically everyone else you’ve seen on the college landscape did damage at Rucker.

You don’t lead the nation in rebounding as a freshman and not be a man. He damn near set the NCAA double double record as a young buck.

20. Okori says:

:) thanx for remembering.

but i’ll say this…. I’m not implying he needs to become like Kevin Willis kind of strong. but he will be playing more games than he ever has. that is why they have strength and conditioning coaches to make sure guys don’t fade.

now Kevin Durant….. HE needs to be locked in a weight room for 8 months.

21. Beasley is capable for the draft lottery,but it seems that the nba players still need some more physical fitness.I would suggest a world class strength and conditioning coach Rhadi Ferguson.You can visit his website http://www.rhadiferguson.com.