Isiah Thomas Rushed to Hospital In Suspected Sleeping Pill Overdose

There’s a report coming out of Purchase, NY that Isiah Thomas has overdosed on sleeping pills. Police were called to his home around midnight last night and he was rushed to the hospital unconscious but was breathing. Zeke is still in the hospital. Apparently his stomach was pumped of 10 Lunesta sleeping pills (he had a prescription so police aren’t pursuing an investigation regarding anything criminal). Don’t jump the gun and presume this is a suicide attempt as of yet but the number of pills being reported is an indicator. The Knicks have declined comment. Stories like this should not be reported until all facts are clear. I’ll post more on this as it develops.

19 Responses to “Isiah Thomas Rushed to Hospital In Suspected Sleeping Pill Overdose”

1. Co Co says:

:( That would be awful! I’ve loved Zeke since I was a little girl……

I’m hearing he’s fine, but I’m awaiting confirmation.

3. Dajon says:

Looks like Isiah’s disgraceful record as a GM has finally sunk in. Seriously, he’d be better off if he dispensed with his 3-piece suit and suited up in basketball playing uniform to right the ship for the Knicks. Isiah would certainly be an improvement over Marbury.

What an asshole. Be Peace…

Dajon aka DavidMac. I almost didn’t recognize you. It took your willingness to openly and somewhat gleefully contemplate Black Death for me to be sure it was you. The mask is off.

You’ve come back in another guise (same letter – D, same attitude), but from here, you’re butt-ass-neckit. You should get dressed and keep it moving.

Maybe the webmaster will get around to checking those IP addresses to confirm our suspicions. Mayhaps the Mississippi Mamba has arisen seeking to sow seeds of mayhem amongst the many. I believe it is so.

I suspected it was his punk ass. He’s gone forever now. All new comments are moderated.

8. Okori says:

it’s about time. :)

and nice nickname T3. I think Shaska is better but it’s close.

9. origin says:

Okori Shaska keeps coming back like Freddy Krueger or Jason.

My prayers to Isaiah and his family. Let that crap go, Zeke, and dust off your shoulder. It ain’t worth it.

Condolences to Jennifer Hudson and her family if the reports out of Chi are true that her mother and brother were shotgunned to death in their home today.

Sad stuff every day.

Actually it was a different IP. Way different.

12. vince young says:

thats depresin

13. sankofa says:

News cam out that Isaiah’s 17 year old daughter – who has a medical condition- was taken to hospital and treated for non life threatening issues. Some how between the ems team, the po-lice andthe media…a 47 year old man at Isaiah’s house was treated for sleeping pill overdose.

You tell me what the fuck!

Also, condolences to Ms Hudson and the rest of her family. No one is immune from the madness we see in this world.

14. ronglover says:

My thoughts and prayers are with the Thomas and Hudson families.

15. Matthew Fudge says:

How can someone wish something hateful on someone else? I don’t care what his coaching record was, Dajon, that was WAY outta line! You need Jesus in your life, bro.

16. Matthew Fudge says:

Look at this, Dajon. This took place in Newark, NJ, next to where I live in Irvington. Think the victims deserved it, too? Check yourself.

He’s gone. Only here to raise our collective ire. Forget him. You all should know the drill by now.

It was Isiah. Just got confirmation. Don’t think it was suicide.

18. Matthew Fudge says:

Cool. Something like that can happen if you take medication without reading the instructions.

I pray everything is okay with Isiah. My heart goes out to J-Hud and her family…just saw on CNN that she had to identify the bodies…Lord have mercy on her and her sister. Please bring that baby back home safely to his mother.