Please Keep Jennifer Hudson In Your Thoughts

Oh my God. This really hurts to post this, but they’ve reportedly found Jennifer Hudson’s 7 yr. old nephew Julian King…slain in the back of a SUV trunk. Friday, as you all know, Hudson’s Mother, Darnell Donerson, and Brother, Jason Hudson were shot to death on the south side of Chicago. William Balfour is the person of interest and the estranged boyfriend of Jennifer’s sister Julia Hudson.

This was after an extensive search where she offered a 100,000 dollar reward…

I can’t post anymore. I’m about to throw up. I can’t wait until they get this cat in the pen…

18 Responses to “Please Keep Jennifer Hudson In Your Thoughts”

1. thebrotherreport says:

This is a sick, sick world that we live in. We’ve got to put our arms around one another everyday because you never know when tragedy will come.

What else can you say about something like this.

This is horrible. My heart and prayers go out to Jennifer and the rest of her family.

I’m going to say something that may not be popular but as a person who dated with a child I have to say this. People wake up. How doing you knowingly date a person with a violent criminal history when you have a child to protect? I don’t and will never understand women who do this only to pay later with their lives or the lives of their precious family members. People please do not invite disturbed people into your life. Having a mate at any cost is just not worth it.

3. Dredded One says:

exactly, brotherreport. Tomorrow is garaunteed to know one so make sure your loved ones know that they are loved.

4. thebrotherreport says:

Michelle anyone who takes offense to that needs their head examined.

5. Matthew Fudge says:

Exactly, Michelle. If you’re a single parent who wants to date, you have to realize it’s not about you anymore. It’s about that child.

Jennifer Hudson and her family have to lean on God right now, even if they don’t have the answers. ESPECIALLY if they don’t have the answers. Just know that He’ll never leave you nor forsake you (Heb 13:5).

TBR,

I hope so. Sometime we need to be more selective. We all make mistakes but assaulting a stranger in a carjacking in my eyes is not a mistake I as a mother can overlook. Had 10 or 20 years gone by with this guy leading a productive life free from criminal activity, maybe. I’m sure this fool gave the family all kinds of grief in the past.

7. thebrotherreport says:

Sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover, but when there’s just the cover, the choice is simple.

This is so sad. I like Mizzo am sick to my stomach and very angry about this. This guy is a monster.

Matthew Fudge,

This is a conversation that needs to take place at this time. People wake up and be selective when dating. Don’t bring a known fool into your family just because you are lonely.

9. thebrotherreport says:

This goes for men as well. Since my divorce, no woman has ever met my son. I have to make that plain in the beginning. He’s 5 and all he knows is his mother and his father. He knows we live separately and that’s it.

I can’t afford to jeopardize his mental or physical well-being like that.

10. Matthew Fudge says:

That’s right, Michelle. I’d rather be lonely and have peace of mind than be with somebody knowing there’s a good chance she’s gonna take me out if I don’t get to her first. It’s not worth it. I don’t care how pretty she is or how good the sex is with a crazy chick, you have to ask questions early on and read the signs she’s giving you.

TBR,

I was the same way when I started dating. I feel strongly about this subject since I had a family member who dated and moved in with a crazy fool who beat her and was mentally cruel to her child. It made me sick and everyone in the family begged her to leave him. He made death threats and was often violent. I blamed her for not protecting her child by exposing her to all those violent situations. Thank God she finally left him before he made good on some of his threats.

12. thebrotherreport says:

It’s not only females who’ll date at any cost.

Some of the stories I’ve heard from some dudes make you wanna slap the cowboy b.s. out of them.

TBR,

I know. I just can’t understand why anyone who is a parent would be that careless. My heart goes out to Jennifer. I can’t imagine what she is going through right now.

14. Nicole 10/20 says:

Yeah Michelle,

My friend and I were saying the same thing. How about getting a vibrator and calling it a day. How could he kill that baby??? My daughter is ten years old and at age seven she would still jump in my arms and want me to carry her like a baby. She still had baby fat on her cheeks. She had sophisticated conversation and sometimes I would forget how young she was until I she would occaisionally jump in my arms and want to hear the story of her birth.

This is a nightmare. I don’t know how a person even sleeps when their child is missing let alone is found dead. How do you get out of bed??

Nichole 10/20,

It’s sad. The childs mother has to feel terrible but again I can’t help saying she should have gotten rid of this dude the moment she found out about the carjacking. He looks crazy to me. When he was shown on the news with the family the night Jennifer received her oscar he looked like he wasn’t wrapped too tight. God bless her.

My condolences to Jennifer and the rest of her family. This is too damned sad especially today with the authorities finding the seven year-old today. Not much to add because I co-sign with wht everyone has said so far on this thread. I live here in Newark so I know Matthew Fudge knows what I’m talking about because sadly you hear about this kind of stuff all the time in this area which is highlighted in our community.

It’s too soon to lay blame except to the one who committed this evil but I know Julia Hudson is going to have to live through this the rest of her life. I can’t muster the sympathy right now because grown folks who refuse to see the warning signs get little love from me. I’m not going to pile on the sister because it is not the time if it ever is but this is a line all parents should remember:

Mother is the name for God on the lips of all children.

17. Gliriuple says:

As you make your bed, so must you lie on it ;)

18. tim says:

why in the world would jennifer allow her mom to still remain living the hood ,knowing she (jennifer) could have easily removed mama from those conditions..i know she has to be feeling very gulty about that i’m sure!