Step it Up Media or You Will Get Responses Like This

The best part about this job in my opinion is getting answers to stuff I wanted to know as a fan. I want to know who, what, where and why. I find it easy to interact with players because I connect with the hard work they’ve put in to become the best. I’ve flubbed myself, but work hard to ensure it won’t happen again.

I guess Chris Webber had enough huh?

My man…

7 Responses to “Step it Up Media or You Will Get Responses Like This”

I always thought (and still do for that matter) that media reporters ask the dumbest questions. I used to think it was just me. I guess Webber verified that it isn’t “just me”.

Gotta love C-Web…… :-)

Some do brotha :)

Here we come to save the daaaaaaay!

“Hey, hey, hey. You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?!”

I can’t tell — but did you post the clip of Web giving it to Quentin Richardson for that bitch-ass, decidedly un-Chicago-esque trick-ass move he pulled with Stephon Marbury? Q never had any cred, but that shit took the cake. Any grown man that goes around knocking himself on the head with another man (D. Miles) either needs a rubber room or a baby bottle.

4. Okori says:

again… my youtube privileges have been revoked here at the job. anyone mind telling me what this is about?

Hey — I saw it on my new phone. Exciting stuff. Anyway — it’s that one where C-Webb walks out of the locker room after another round of particularly StOoPid questions…and he says, “That’s like asking a guy who just got divorced…’Who’d your wife just bone?!?!’”

OUCH!

Mizzo — you’re a riot. You gotta post that vid of him givin’ it to Q. Its worth its weight in cold and could easily be applied to clubhouse cancers like Brett “Shut Up About Javon’s Money” Favre.

Yeah, mizz….I missed that one. Would love to see it.