Sixers/Magic Game 5 Preview

This series has been as exciting as any other match up this post season. There have been all kinds of runs leading to almost insurmountable comebacks. You have three buzzer beaters out of four games. Despite the seeding, these teams look about as evenly matched as your local cross town rivalry. Dwight Howard has caught heat for not dominating–as has Andre Iguodala. the key players, IMO, have been Hedo Turkoglu and Andre Miller. Both vets have given their respective teams a sure spark by not letting their teams die on the floor. Game 5′s are pivotal. Teams winning this all important game have gone on to win 83% of the time. Dig the piece on SLAM by clicking the pic. Who ya rockin’ with?

7 Responses to “Sixers/Magic Game 5 Preview”

1. Esquire says:

I think some of the criticism of Howard is off base. Guys just don’t seem to be trying to get him the ball especially during crunch time. I think Van Gundy and his teammates realize that. I also think the big man is long overdue to go off. I’ll take the Magic pulling this out in 7

Busy bee!

Mizzo – I agree with your pick.

Looks like you were right. Do the Sixers have an answer in Game 6?

They have a shot if they can play a complete game. I picked Orlando in seven, so we’ll see. The Philly crowd will be hype.

Mizz: Rondo’s averaging 24, 10, 10 and 3 (steals).

If you wanna CROWN him, then go ahead and CROWN him! :)

I will NEVER EVER get enough of Denny Green after that Bears game.

That is just ridiculous regarding Rondo. He’s can’t stop, won’t stop.

You ain’t lying there. The Oh Damn look on his face after he went off is priceless.

Howard suspended for Game 6. Courtney Lee’s out with a fractured sinus.