Juice May Be Let Loose?!?!?

Ok, maybe hell is freezing over.

Ever heard the saying that the Lord takes care of babies and fools? Pick either classification for Orenthal James Simpson because it sounds like the man upstairs is looking out for him.

According to Fox Sports O.J. Simpson and his co-defendant Clarence “C.J.” Stewart may be released while the court reviews their convictions for their gun slinging hotel heist.

Justice Michael Cherry didn’t say at the end of a hearing Monday how long it will take for the three-member panel to rule on whether the former football star and Stewart should be allowed to post bond.

Simpson and Stewart weren’t in the courtroom, but their lawyers say they deserve to go free while they work to prove that they were denied a fair trial.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger argued that a jury had spoken, and the two men should continue to serve their sentences for kidnapping and armed robbery.

You guys know me, I always try to give the benefit of the doubt but with Juice I can’t do it. I know if he gets released he’s gonna have that same smug look on his face, don his tux and get ready his next act.

The minstrel show continues..

11 Responses to “Juice May Be Let Loose?!?!?”

1. Melzie says:

I just don’t get it. You’re right…he’s such a joke and disgrace.

He’s a total idiot.

Ron you have been on top of this. Thanks fam. It’s a shame what happened to this brotha.

4. Eric Daniels says:

What can you say about O.J. either that prick is walking with the angels or he is the luckiest SOB in the history of makind.

5. LMAO!

This whole thing reminds me of the Boondocks episode where Ruckus dreams he’s in heaven and Ronald Reagan is the Almighty. He shows Ruckus what he would look like with blonde hair and blue eyes – all he has to do is denounce his race. Of course he buys into it and tries to get every non-white to do the same, through tele-evangelism.

If Juice gets out and beats this case he’s gonna go T.D. Fakes on us.

I dont know why…as soon as I read the title and saw the pic I started laughing.

Same here Miranda. I’m still laughing……lol.

8. Eric Daniels says:

TBR,

I think OJ made that deal with John Wayne instead of Ronald Reagan, O.J. WAS ALWAYS A MAJOR uncle RUCKUS and looked like he never had a soul much like Tiger Woo and Micheal Jordan today.

9. 19082008 says:

A judge would have to be a damn fool to let “Ojetta” out. Ridiculous attention-seeking clown.

10. MR. P says:

Oj have too receive another trail for his name sake and whatever happing after that he, that wouid be the best thing for him because he should know better he is a grow ass man