The Starting Five NFL Week 11 Picks: NO and Indy Will Go Down. Ya Heard?

Picked some pretty ones last week but also picked some ugly ones. I made these same picks sans scores on the Two Guys and a Mic Show with JD and Geno Tuesday. You know how I feel about pink socks and flip flops…so there’s no turning back. Does anyone in the NFC East want it? Are the Chargers playoff contenders. Indy and New Orleans? Teams are catching up on the Saints (Darren Sharper pick six’s does not a defense make) and Baltimore will play inspired ball against the Colts by exploiting their depleted secondary early and then feeding them a lotta lotta Ray Rice. Ya heard it here first. It’s been a cojones mas grande week right. Nothing changes…

Lets get it!

NY Jets at New England 4:15 PM CBS NE 40-20 Gillette Stadium
Cincinnati at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS CINCY 21-3 Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
San Diego at Denver 4:15 PM CBS SD 35-27 Invesco Field at Mile High
Philadelphia at Chicago 8:20 PM NBC PHI 20-16 Soldier Field
MON, NOV 23 TIME (ET) TV PICK LOCATION
Tennessee at Houston 8:30 PM ESPN Tenn 28-26 Reliant Stadium

20 Responses to “The Starting Five NFL Week 11 Picks: NO and Indy Will Go Down. Ya Heard?”

One down, six to go.

I may not get my own picks done until tonite or tomorrow.

This is a tough week to pick games. I really think Atlanta is going to beat the Giants. If people are sleeping on Jason Snelling, they’re going to get unpleasantly surprised. I watched him on Replay about a month ago when he was playing special teams. That dude can do it all. He plays hard and fast, runs with vision and power, catches passes, makes tackles and finishes blocks. I don’t know where they found that dude, but he’s a keeper.

If SF beats GB, I’m taking my hat off to YOU!!!
    If the Rams score 32 points vs. the Cardinals, I’ll buy you a case of beer.

Kudos on the cahones in picking Tampa over Nawlins. I’ve been waiting for the Bucs to break out for awhile. The win over GB was impressive, but this would be monumental.

Scratch the beer. I know that won’t go down well. We’ll figure something out.

4. Okori says:

I cannot take Josh Freeman seriously in those uniforms. Those orange things are horrible.

Also….. we might wanna calm down on the Warren Moon comparisons.

Just a comparison Okori. That’s what we do in this business. There was a question mark. If they don’t start now, the only quarterbacks mentioned will be Montana, Elway, Marino. I’m so sick of that. It’s a new ball game with more Black writers out there. Lets get it. Yo, you need to put a picture on your post bruh.

Temple I was speaking of the upsets. I was blistered on the radio show after some of the picks I made.

Like I said up top, I admire the stones. Someone has to do it. Why not? No one can pick these games straight up anyway.

Okori:

On Josh Freeman, check this out…

Just remember that in his first game as a starter, he threw 3 TD passes against a team that held Tony Romo and the Cowboys in check all day long. TB scored 38. Don’t judge the mack by the uni.

7. Okori Wadsworth says:

@Mizz: You oughta know by now that me and the wordpress blogging technology don’t get along but i’ll try. I got to pick 2 sets of abs. got any suggestions?

@T3: I’m not saying that the kid isn’t nice….. now. But I want to see more.
    also when your mack is in those creamsickle happy pirate suits……. a little judgment goes on.

Would you say the same if Eva was from Tampa and looking for some Big Sombrero?

9. Okori Wadsworth says:

Mizz……. Eva Mendes ain’t my type. *cue the screaming of Heathen, and the calling for pitchforks.* And yes I would. Those orange creamsicle unis are ugly. That’s not even an appropriate color for the protein shake I drink after getting my Sergio Oliva on.

Okori: ROTFLMBAO!!!

11. Okori says:

if i may ask which part was funny? cuz Eva Mendes seemed meh.

12. [...] Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers. It has all the makings of an epic trap game.  Mizzo over at TSF has already picked the Buccaneers to pull off the win of the year.   I’m not going there, but I can see how a 38-28 win over [...]

Orange cream two scoops me of Eva please.

14. Okori says:

:) I’ll take Jessica Biel, thank u very much.

The Skins defense shouldnt let the offense on the team jet…make those mofos catch the Greyhound back to DC.

To see them win and have Flacco throw an interception in the middle of the field in a shoulda been victory has me like my daughter used to say…excosted!

Both the Colts and the Saints still undefeated!

Eagles win! Eagles win! Our long national nightmare is over and the Eagles finally won a tight game, miracles of miracles.

The Eagles ran the ball 30 times and won.

Mizzo:

Had a 12-2 pick week. Cincy and Pittsburgh got me. Whole damn division lost yesterday…crazy.

I didn’t do as well. Maybe I can salvage the week with a Titans victory.