Dez just Cowboy’d up times 2

Dez Bryant to the Cowboys? Wow…just wow. Ridiculous pick by Jerry Jones. Amazing. Props to him and Cowboy fans everywhere. Wait…did I just say that?

Tim Tebow to Denver was just as shocking. I’ll have the list of players later on. All I can say is Damn…

Brandon Graham to Philly is a great pick. You’ll learn Philly that he’s a great football talent and even a better man.

I’m still So. Far. Gone.

Oh..before I go, can we please dispel the misnomer Tebow won two championships at Florida? The other definitely was won with Chris Leak taking the overwhelming majority of snaps. Leak…who came through on a promise to win a chip on signing day…went through too much BS to be written out of history. Tebow took some red zone snaps and the title is attributed to him?

Nah, that’s not my style; to crime I’m not related. As far as I’m concerned, I’m too sophisticated…

Great college player. Not the greatest of all time but I most certainly wish him well in the league. He’s a fighter. Gotta rock with that.

14 Responses to “Friday Fire: Dez Bryant to Dallas? Tim Tebow to Denver? What Are Your Thoughts on the 2010 NFL Draft?”

1. Diallo says:

[Smile]

Definitely seems like Denver reached for Tebow

Dez in Big D? Sweet Christmas to quote Luke Cage

Sorry, RG, but my enthusiasm for the Eagles in 2010 went south just like #5…I’m still an Eagles fan and wish the team well but that trade is going to take a year for me to get over with or however long the Kolb-Roseman Era lasts…the Donovan pick indeed

Correction, Mizz

Oh yeah, my heart bleeds for Jimmy Clausen…I’m serious, it really, really does….hahahaha

4. [...] I like the pick for Dez Bryant – he is expected to help the Cowboys offense rise to yet another level while stretching the field, posing a threat in t… Friday Fire: Dez Bryant To Dallas? Tim Tebow To Denver? What Are [...]

LOL @ Luke Cage. When is that movie gonna happen? Do I need to write it?

Man as soon as I saw Maroom 5 I was Audi 5000 G. It’s like dealing with a cheatin’ wife. Be peace. .

You write the Luke Cage movie and I’ll raise you with my Black Lightning opus.

There are two kinds of people in the world, Miz, Marvel Zombies and DC Maniacs

You know what I’m trying to find? Crisis on Multiple Earths. Helped shape my imagination. Gave me a broader sense of astronomy.

I feel you, I feel you, my brotha, because I tell people to this day that comic books are responsible for everything I learned from classical literature to engineering to astronomy to history because when either Batman or Mr. Fantastic would make a reference to something I didn’t know about then away I was to the library (before the ‘net, kids) to find out just what they were talking about.

That’s why it bugs me out that physicists actually take concepts like alternate realities seriously today because I first learned about that stuff reading the JLA/JSA team-ups every summer back in the ’80′s.

Ah, that misspent youth. I miss it more every day.

9. Ron Glover says:

@HD, what comic books did for you music did for me, Billie Holiday, PE you name it whenever I heard something referenced I was at the library the next morning in school. Wasn’t deep into comics, I enjoyed them as a kid, my thing was baseball and football cards – thinking about revisiting those times.

10. Ron Glover says:

Mizzo, I’m out too and like I told you before, I’ve always admired the Ravens from afar, but I would like a team with a little more history. I’ll remain undecided for now.

Dez was a steal.

Conspiracy theorists would say this was a ploy to minimize Dez’s earning potential. Watching film on this kid…everything jumps out as outstanding.

13. Eric Daniels says:

The Bucs made the right choice even though I would have would have taken Suh now let’s hope they can get Golden Tate and Taylor Mays in in the second round because they need a hard hitting safety and a speed reciever and Tim Tebow will never be a a starting QB in the NFL

14. Okori says:

@HD and @Rglover: Pro Wrestling was mine.

I learned how to read and understand spanish because I needed to know what El Hijo Del Santo stood for. I know Ganso means original ebcause of the Ganso Bomb.