TSF’s Friday Fire: What Is On Your Sports Mind?

There’s alot going on in the sports world right now: MLB Playoffs, College Football, the NHL season has begun with the NBA not far behind and believe it or not we’re already a quarter of the way through the NFL season. My question today is simple,what dominates your thoughts when it comes to sports?

16 Responses to “TSF’s Friday Fire: What Is On Your Sports Mind?”

This is October — best sports month of the year — by far! It’s all good.

2. Okori says:

Strikeforce this weekend. KJ Noons vs Nick Diaz.

Last week Jose Aldo starching Manny Gamburyan.

I love MMA.

3. Tariq says:

FC Barcelona

4. Ron Glover says:

Other than keeping TSF going strong, I guess I’m focused on the NFL and the MLB Playoffs for now, I normally don’t jump into the NBA until around January but I have to commit myself from the get-go this year.

Guys, sending a picture of your penis via camera phone is not sexy…not now, not ever. In fact, it is downright scary.

6. Kenny says:

For me, it’s the Rangers this weekend. I’ve lived in Dallas all my life, haven’t seen the Rangers in the playoffs since 1999, and they’re playing terrific right now. They’re taking priority even over my Cowboys right now, which is amazing in itself. I’ll watch college ball over the weekend, and, of course, the big boys on Sunday, but I’m praying the Rangers end this thing tomorrow afternoon.

7. Okori says:

Can Rafael Marquez stir up the echoes one last time and take Juan Manuel Lopez to the learning tree?

8. CAvard says:

High school sports … I live for covering it at my local newspaper (Mizzo knows what I’m talking about!)

Miranda:

I’m not sure Favre sent that pic in October. :)

10. Ron Glover says:

Did that story resurface???

Looks like the NFL is looking into the Favre-Sterger situation:

Who wants to place a bet against me that Favre doesn’t get suspended? :-)

GN, I saw the pics…..he shouldn’t be suspended…he’s being punished enough.

13. Burundi says:

@T3 Cosign. October is the month for sports, as college football sucks me in.

@Miranda – You made my stomach ache for laughing so hard. Thanks, I needed that.

Looks like Gilbert Arenas will be an albatross that may distract the Wizards in the rebuilding process. Reportedly, he’s walking around looking like Grady from Sanford & Son. This should be interesting. Gil’s gone from being mercurial to reckless to petulant. While he makes too much money to be traded, don;t be surprised if management simply asks him to stay home if he doesn’t find his game.