Ron Glover’s NFC Divisional Playoff Prediction

While Joe Flacco continues to hand the Steelers their tickets to the AFC Championship game, I figured I better get to work on the NFC Divisional Playoff between the Green Bay Packers and the Atlanta Falcons.

The Falcons must:

• Know where Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson are at all times
  • Take away the momentum that James Starks brought to the running game last week
  • Run Michael Turner 25-30 times
  • Look for Tony Gonzalez underneath
  • Protect Aaron Rodgers

The Packers must:

• Not allow Michael Turner to control the game
  • Get to Matt Ryan as often as possible
  • Not gamble in the secondary
  • Keep Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White in front of them

The Pick: Falcons 35 – Packers 23

18 Responses to “Ron Glover’s NFC Divisional Playoff Prediction”

Aaron Rodgers playing outta his mind….I really dont think this is gonna end well for the Falcons.

ATL………..time to turn off the lights.

I haven’t seen the Falcon’s stadium that empty since Mcnabb, Vick and the Eagles came in there last season and whipped on that butt.

Now how will the AJC spin this………..I bet they won’t mention Vick in this article about the loss.

LOL!!!………….couldn’t have happened to a better organization.

HAHA………..that article is a joke…..cry me a river.

Whaaaa them mean black folks in ATL won’t support the great white hope. Then the fool pulls out some QB ratings………please if Ryan wins some playoff games folks will come. This has nothing to do with the fans loving Ryan…..its ATL the fans will not go to games unless you win and win in the playoffs.

Miranda I am reading the AJC live chat about the game……….I am dying reading this stuff. Folks are going off on there talking about its the curse of Vick. And how no team can win a playoff game when their QB can’t throw more then 40 yards…………LOL!!!!

I guess the AJC will shut up about Cam Newton now……….for awhile at least. Now that they have to come up with some excuses why the great Matty stat stuffer Ryan came up short again.

Origin, this mess is too funny. They are already getting the excuses lined up. Oh well…..

I live 2 blocks from the Dome….the streets were filled up about 3 minutes into the 4th quarter. LOL

Yeah it is funny to me too………..I just don’t understand I was told the Falcons would win championships and playoff games now that they had a true pocket passer. And not that back yard football playing scrambling #7 at QB.

I have a funny feeling that Jaws and the sports radio stations in ATL lied to me…..

From twitter:

This just in: 53 more birds have fallen dead from the sky, this time in Atlanta. The authorities remain puzzled.

From twitter:

Falcons RISE UP……………and exit.

LMAO………..sista those tweets are hilarious!!!

13. RBD says:

That Forbes blog is silly. It cites the 96-percent capacity rate in the Vick era as proof that the city supported the Falcons. Now that the attendance has dropped all the way to — gasp — 94 percent of capacity, Atlanta has shed the team entirely? Please. A semblance of numerical proof would be nice.

14. ohsangjin says:

Tough pick, Mr. Glover. Not even close. Not even kinda close to close.

I’m so glad that Tramon Williams and BJ Raji got snubbed by the Pro Bowl. Best thing that could have happened to the G.

15. Ron Glover says:

@ohshanglin, I’m glad I wasn’t dealing w/some serious money or your boy would be wearing cement shoes this morning. I’ve been brutal in these playoffs – but I’ll keep firing.

@ RG:

I’m not even going to give you a hard time about betting against the cat with the livest arm in the league…but I want to know how you decided to roll with Ryan.

(Just saying — as much as the TSF fam hates on Ryan and Flacco (and justifiably so), I’m wondering what had happened with the picks? You don’t trust that the fam knows this game? T-R-U-S-T!!! Ryan and Flacco are NOT who Jaws and John Clayton think they are!!)