When we wrote here many times over that Roger Goodell’s insistence of “cleaning up” the NFL was straight bogus, few agreed. Now that his feet are heavily in the fire because of his horrible handling of Ray Rice, folks are calling for his job. This with full knowledge that he — like every other pro sports commissioner — is essentially employed by those owning teams.
What’s going to change if Goodell is ousted and a new commissioner is named?
- Women are pissed and rightfully should be.
- The NFL is under the biggest microscope in quite some time on and off the field.
- Do you know Goodell made roughly 44.2 million dollars last year?
- If Roger Goodell is relieved of his position, Reggie Williams would be a great replacement.
- Did ya read James Harrison’s tweets?
Ok @nflcommish so let's just say you didn't know. So at best it's negligence. What fine/suspension/penalty would you make up for that?
— James Harrison (@jharrison9292) September 11, 2014
This is just one more example of why the Steelers didn't vote to approve the CBA!!!
— James Harrison (@jharrison9292) September 10, 2014
What do you say?
Elisabeth Epps is our guest tomorrow on The Starting Five Live to discuss Goodell and Ray Rice. Tune in Saturday, 8:30 pm ET on RAPstation radio.